We are giving away a couple of our built-in units

Hey just a heads up...I do web work for Diamond Charcoal Grills and on July 20th they will be giving away two of their 36" built-in units. The promotion is free and aimed to get the word out about their technology. I'd like the grills to go to real bbq enthusiasts so if you are interested check out http://diamondbbq.com/promotions.shtml -Ryan