Wbat is a hands-free meter?

Hard to believe. I'm going to buy the 3320, so when it comes I will see. If it's just a couple pointed probles I wont' post back. If it's better than that, I'll try to. But that doesn't mean the same people reading this thread will see that post.

Oh, the alligator clip probes, a reviewer called them, are extra and may not be in the pictures, but are in the "Frequently Bought Together"***. I have several meters and about 15 of the wires with alligator clips on each end, which I use with the meter I'm using at the moment. Plus I have a couple grapbers and a couple really small grabbers, J-shaped like Jim referred to, and I use them when necessary. I'll just stick with them, but thanks to all of you for explaining. Of course it didnt' say it was hand
BTW, the Frequently Bought Together is a lie. They often include expensive things very similar to each other, and no one bought both.
And I read one review of a guy who bought something in that list and found out it was also included in the big thing he bought.
But it's not the worst lie in the world.

The manufacturer's description calls it "hands free) because it comes with a wrist strap so you don't have to hold the meter, which is a great idea, but it's a bit of a stretch to call it hands-free. The seller's descriptions in several places (like amazon) are clearly based on a misreading of the manufacturer's description:
"They all include test leads and holders as well as an easy slip though strap for hands free testing."
That sentence could use a comma, if not a period... A picture would be even better.
"They all! include test leads. and holders. as well; as an easy slip. though. strap for hands free testing?."
"They: all include test leads; and holders' as well as an easy slip. though strap for hands. free! testing."
"They all include: test leads; and holders; as well as: an easy slip- though strap (for hands free testing)."
"They? all include test leads. and holders. as well; as an easy. slip though strap, for hands free testing."
"They all.... include test leads. and holders? as well as an "easy" slip- though strap. for hands free testing, y'all."
Punctuation it matters,
Illustration: easy to use!
http://www.factfixx.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/tangled-wires.jpg
Christopher? A! Young; Learn..... more; about!! Jesus. www.lds.org .
"They all include test leads and holders as well as an easy slip though strap for hands free testing."
That sentence could use a comma, if not a period... A picture would be even better.
Trouble shoot this... complete with comfort station.
http://constructionknowledge.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/tangled_wires_toilet.jpg
A picture would be even better.
On Feb 24, 5:59pm, "Stormin Mormon"

Easy. A couple of nylon nuts and bolt will keep that seat from falling off again...
On 2/24/2012 4:59 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

The fire extinguisher is a nice touch and I can really imagine what it's for. ^_^
TDD