Way OT Keeping your cool

Anyone watch "Hardcore Pawn"? There is a customer sitting on a couch in the store. The owner says....."Get off the couch" The guys says......or what?
I am guessing if the owner calmly calls the police every time something like that happens the police would quit coming after a while.
If the bouncer shoots him, that keeps that guy from causing any more disturbances, but they would have to keep a case or two of throw down weapons to be able to do that regularly.
I think you should give the guy a nice warning to leave and if he refuses then you should be able to taser him. Begging someone to act civil just doesn't seem right.
So.............leave or what?

Is the buy on the sofa a hobo who comes in all the time and farts all over the place?
On 8/30/2011 8:47 PM, Metspitzer wrote:

it's a TEEEE VEEEE show. who cares? It's not reality.
--
Steve Barker
Steve Barker wrote the following:

Even the so-called reality shows are scripted.
--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY

You'd be better off finding a compatible newsgroup and stop acting stupid about OT posts!