WAY OT (but it happens in homes)

REPUBLICANS HAVE MORE ORGASMS "It?s the G-OHHHHH-P!

"Republicans are more likely to have better sex than Democrats, according to a new, 5,000-subject survey released by Binghamton University and Match.com on Friday.

"More than half - 53% - of those identifying themselves as single, conservative Republicans said they reached orgasm almost every time they have sex. That's compared to just 40% of liberal Democrats."

real science to reach the above conclusion.

Reply to
HeyBub

That's because the Repubs. only do it every 2 weeks.

used real science to reach the above conclusion.

Why would your wife make the best "first" lady?

"She's not an embarrassment. I could introduce her to heads of state, and the spouses of heads of state amd ambassadors and other guests to America, and she wouldn't embarrass me or the people of the USA If we were in Britain and Queen Elizabeth didn't invite us to anything, neither the British press or American press or the people would be saying that I wasn't invited because my wife is a tramp."

Reply to
theviper

The article goes on to say that Democrats have MORE sex than Republicans, so I guess it averages out.

But I can't imagine anyone, even a Democrat, saying: "Yeah, I gave him/her a try. Didn't like it, so I left"

Reply to
HeyBub

"HeyBub" wrote in news:o6ydnblbQ6KJDrHSnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.com:

So far it hasn't been pointed out that conservative family values should exclude having sex between non-married individuals, and the blurb states "single". There may be just a whiff of hypocrisy here.

Reply to
Han

used real science to reach the above conclusion.

So half the people more or less do NOT have orgasms??? They are doing something wrong...sex education in the schools needs revamping... :)

Reply to
dadiOH

Trying is all Democrats care about ("I feel your pain"). Republicans want programs that work.

Reply to
krw

> used real science to reach the above conclusion.

...at least the teachers' unions will have orgasms.

Reply to
krw

That's presuming that ALL conservatives hew to the same limited religious belief Since that is false Your conclusion is just as false Funny how libs who presume that they are so much smarter, are not smart enough that catch that (maybe they're not as smart as they imagine)

Reply to
Attila.Iskander

"Attila.Iskander" wrote in news:jgjhks$oug$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me:

Guess you didn't catch the implied smiley ...

Reply to
Han

Shows how hypocritical Republicans are. Their orthodox platforms are anti-choice, anti-contraception, and anti-sex before/outside marriage. So the above, "single", "Republicans", and "have sex" proves their hypocrisy. Along with the Gingrich sex outside marriage doctrine.

Reply to
Dimitrios Paskoudniakis

Leave it to the lefties to lie.

At least those in the conservative wing of the Republican party, for the most part, aren't happy with Gingrich's history. You haven't a clue about what "Republicans are" and lie about the obvious. So typical of a lefty.

Reply to
krw

that's it. republicans see sex as work. LOL

Reply to
Malcom "Mal" Reynolds

We all know you're illiterate. Your constant demonstrations aren't required.

Reply to
krw

but yours are. thank you

Reply to
Malcom "Mal" Reynolds

You lose. Again.

Reply to
krw

Your constant demonstrations aren't required.

Reply to
Malcom "Mal" Reynolds

How (un)original, dummy.

Reply to
krw

I would guess that Democrats have more sex because they screw everybody. Right now, they're screwing the whole country. ^_^

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

Hypocrisy gets a bad rap. About 85% of practicing gynecologists are male.

We see, and many approve, of the hypocrisy often found on this group along the lines of "... leave that to the experts..."

Reply to
HeyBub

Sorry, I don't spend my time looking for "implied smileys" That verges on trying to read minds over the ether A stupid and pointless endeavor Maybe you should avoid expecting others to do so too.

Reply to
Attila.Iskander