WAY OT (but it happens in homes)

Page 1 of 2
REPUBLICANS HAVE MORE ORGASMS "It’s the G-OHHHHH-P!
"Republicans are more likely to have better sex than Democrats, according to a new, 5,000-subject survey released by Binghamton University and Match.com on Friday.
"More than half - 53% - of those identifying themselves as single, conservative Republicans said they reached orgasm almost every time they have sex. That's compared to just 40% of liberal Democrats."
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/republicans-democrats-achieve-orgasm-sex-match-survey-article-1.1016621#ixzz1lNIJtkgHThey used real science to reach the above conclusion.
Add pictures here
βœ–

That's because the Repubs. only do it every 2 weeks.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/republicans-democrats-achieve-orgasm-sex-match-survey-article-1.1016621#ixzz1lNIJtkgH They used real science to reach the above conclusion.
Why would your wife make the best "first" lady?
"She's not an embarrassment. I could introduce her to heads of state, and the spouses of heads of state amd ambassadors and other guests to America, and she wouldn't embarrass me or the people of the USA If we were in Britain and Queen Elizabeth didn't invite us to anything, neither the British press or American press or the people would be saying that I wasn't invited because my wife is a tramp."
Add pictures here
βœ–
HeyBub wrote:

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/republicans-democrats-achieve-orgasm-sex-match-survey-article-1.1016621#ixzz1lNIJtkgH > They used real science to reach the above conclusion.
The article goes on to say that Democrats have MORE sex than Republicans, so I guess it averages out.
But I can't imagine anyone, even a Democrat, saying: "Yeah, I gave him/her a try. Didn't like it, so I left"
Add pictures here
βœ–

Trying is all Democrats care about ("I feel your pain"). Republicans want programs that work.
Add pictures here
βœ–

that's it. republicans see sex as work. LOL
Add pictures here
βœ–
On Sat, 04 Feb 2012 11:20:55 -0800, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"

We all know you're illiterate. Your constant demonstrations aren't required.
Add pictures here
βœ–

but yours are. thank you
Add pictures here
βœ–
On Sat, 04 Feb 2012 15:36:37 -0800, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"

You lose. Again.
Add pictures here
βœ–

Your constant demonstrations aren't required.
Add pictures here
βœ–
On Sat, 04 Feb 2012 19:50:00 -0800, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"

How (un)original, dummy.
Add pictures here
βœ–

indeed you are, but no need to continually demonstrate it
Add pictures here
βœ–
On Sun, 05 Feb 2012 12:10:08 -0800, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"

You continue to prove my point, with every post. Keep it up, dummy.
Add pictures here
βœ–

Sorry, but you're not my type
Add pictures here
βœ–
On Sun, 05 Feb 2012 18:18:43 -0800, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"

Good grief! That's all you dumb Democrats think of; getting into guys' pants. Go ahead, prove me right again.
Add pictures here
βœ–

you are right...extreme right
Add pictures here
βœ–

You left off "for them". The current mindset of the Republicans is to make sure our asses are taken care of either directly or indirectly (making sure my deep pocket donors are taken care of). What's left of the Middle class can fend for themselves.
Add pictures here
βœ–

No, I didn't.

Complete bullshit.
Add pictures here
βœ–
On 2/4/2012 6:20 AM, HeyBub wrote:

I would guess that Democrats have more sex because they screw everybody. Right now, they're screwing the whole country. ^_^
TDD
Add pictures here
βœ–
The Daring Dufas wrote:

Love it!! :)
--

dadiOH

just gotta love the idea that when the republicans begin screwing the whole country, that the repubs will have absolutely nothing to complain about.
Repubs should learn that ancient Chinese saying: be careful what you wish for
Add pictures here
βœ–