Way off subject

Sorry to bring this up but this group has always been the place to go for info on almost anything.Here goes. I have a 1995 Chev. Monte Carlo that is in great shape (no rust) except for the drivers side rear fender. Had extensive rust around the filler tube shop that did repair said problem was defective insulation behind fender had it fixed . Now I find the same thing happening along the edge of the fender about 8 inches from original repair. Could this be GM recall? Frank

Reply to
ktech

Doubt it, Rust through is only warranted for 7 years IIRC. There is a web page for all recalls if you do some searching.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

A 10.5 yr old car, wake up.

Reply to