Wax On, Wax Off

Attn all car nutz, which auto wax do you prefer?
Consumer Reports rates Black Magic Wet Shine Liquid #1, and I've read conflicting reports that it is a bear to remove.
Liquid or Paste?
Thanx!

I haven't used paste in years. I use an electric orbital buffer to apply liquid wax (except for the tight spots) and remove it by hand.
AFA brand, the last time I put anything on my everyday driver was Nu Finish Liquid Car Polish.
I have 2 other cars that I drive for pleasure and both are coated with Meguiar's liquid wax. Don't know exactly what it is w/o looking. I've had it for a while. Doesn't get used much.
All 3 vehicles get washed with Kit wash and wax. That stuff is awesome!
http://www.oreillyauto.com/site/c/detail/KCW0/02640.oap?pt=N0456
http://www.acehardware.com/product/index.jsp?productId=1420161

I haven't used paste in years. I use an electric orbital buffer to apply liquid wax (except for the tight spots) and remove it by hand.
AFA brand, the last time I put anything on my everyday driver was Nu Finish Liquid Car Polish.
I have 2 other cars that I drive for pleasure and both are coated with Meguiar's liquid wax. Don't know exactly what it is w/o looking. I've had it for a while. Doesn't get used much.
Driving is boring. I have had fast cars. But after a while they became boring too. I took up flying then. Must be even worse in America were there's nowhere to go. Esp in places like the Midwest.
harryagain wrote:

I can tell you've never been to Lincoln, Nebraska. The alfalfa dryers are awesome!

Only pervs wash/wax their cars. I never wash mine except for occasionally the windows. It's just a machine. I have no feelings for it. I just want it to function and be cheap to run and efficient.
I hear there are people who waste hours cleaning their car. It just damages the paint.
leonard hofstadter wrote:

Neither - dirt and grime protects the finish - although I do wash it once before shooting pics when I list it on Craig's
Which toothbrush works best to get all that brake dust off alloy wheels? And how many hours does it take?
One serious question - how do you get the stench out of a new-to-you car the dealer has "detailed"? I made them promise not to "grease" anything black, like most do, but it still reeks of a Simple Green type odor.