Wax down the drain -- results???

Not that you owe anybody an explanation, but if you have a second to tell us how you eventually fixed it.
(If you already did and I missed it, I'll cop out and blame it on my news server <g>)
snipped-for-privacy@icubed.com (I-zheet M'drurz) writes:

I didn't see the original thread, but any strong alkaline solution, preferably hot, would take care of it. Lye, or even ammonia. There's nothing like a cup of lye dissolved in a bucket of boiling water to clean out a drain. Wear goggles, nitrile gloves and a rubber apron.
--
http://home.teleport.com/~larryc