Wave home solutions

I have one and absolutely swear by them! It's simple, no water to dump.. It has completely killed all mold and I have never had another mold issue!

Reply to
steve6620

You could buy an exhaust fan with a timer or humidistat for about 1/10 the cost, couldn't you? That is all the wave thing is, isn't it? It has no water to dump, because it just pumps your basement air outside, which in turn is replaced by air that has been cooled or heated by the HVAC system. In the summer, the house HVAC system is taking the water out. And since you're constantly pumping air from the house outside, replacing it with hot outside air, it's a very inefficient system. Unless I'm missing something.....

Reply to
trader_4