watter hammer / hum problem

about a month ago our pipes started humming when the water was turned off in the shower. Then it started doing it when one fo the toilets was flushed. Now its doing it when the cloths washer is on. I've also noticed in the last few days our water pressuer is not like it used to be. when the humming starts i can open an faucet and it tops right away? would draining the water pipes and refilling them help? would anything else help?
thanks

Replace the toilet guts. The automatic shut off valve is chattering and leaking. If you have more than one toilet, you can shut off the supply to all of them and then turn on one at a time to figure out which one is the culprit.

Well water? City water? Copper pipe? Pex pipe? PIpe sizes, 3/8", 1/2", 3/4"? Pressure relief tank present? Confirm pressure with a gage and adapter screwed into a hose bib. Any Ace/True Value hardware store can make one up for you. The more you know about your system, the easier to solve the problem effectively.
Joe

Is it a single hammer noise, or a continuing hum??????

re: "I've also noticed in the last few days our water pressuer is not like it used to be"
Does that mean it's higher or lower than "it used to be"?
My recent water hammer problem was due to a faulty pressure regulator which wasn't reducing the street pressure at all.
A $60 regulator solved the problem.

It sounds to me like it's time for a new house. Your house is defective and beyond repair. Tear it down and build a new house, or just move somewhere else.