Waterproofing masonry wall & concrete floor swimming pond

I have a rectangular swimming hole, 8'x15'x4'4" which is an extension to my pond twice as big. I like to water proof it without using a liner. It is in ground with grouted masonry walls and concrete floor. Any recommendation such as plastering, drylok, or others...
thanks ---nick

I once found a spray on type of rubber for basements, when I did a search.
Greg
On 3/20/2012 3:27 PM, Mehrzad N. wrote:

You may want to look into Xypex. It is fairly easy to apply. Here is a web site: http://www.xypex.com/products/products.php
It would be best to call their technical support to discuss your project.
--

Keep the whole world singing . . .