Waterproof a plywood cathouse?

Page 2 of 2
On 10/15/2010 1:53 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:

I think OP paid to have HD cut all the boards on their panel saw, and doesn't have ANY saw to use at all. For crap like a cat house, a 20-buck saw from HF will be more than enough.
--
aem sends...

On Fri, 15 Oct 2010 10:53:23 -0700 (PDT), DerbyDad03

I have a hand held metal contraption in which a rotating blade perhaps 8" in diameter projects below a level surface and cuts anything it hits. While I suppose it is possible to hold it at an angle while cutting a piece of wood, it is unlikely that such a cut would be regular enough to match a similarly cut surface.
I think at a minumum I would need a table saw that can be held at a consistent angle.