WaterPic Faucet Mounted Water Filter: Opinions On ?

Hello:
Thinking of getting one of those water filters that attach to the end of the faucet. Have heard about the Pure and Brita brands, which I guess are the two big names for this kind of thing.
But have seen a model by WaterPic that the wife seems to like better.
Anyone ever use the F-7 WaterPic unit ?
Opinions on ?
How does it compare to the other two brands I mentioned ?
BTW: "typically," how long would the filters for this unit likely last ?
Thanks, B.

All brands collect bacteria.

Typically is stated on the product box. What makes it vary is the degree of crud it has to filter. In summer, I meet or exceed the rating, but in winter, I get maybe half the life.