Watermelon knife

I saw on tv a little while ago an ad for a watermelon knife. Seems strange for January.
It's also watermelon tongs and works for cake too they say.
This has been your latest shopping report from Micky News.

Have you seen the trick cutting watermelons with just a lot of rubber bands? Videos on YouTube.

Uhhhh, in the UK I can buy a watermelon in January. Can't you?
--
For men, the conversation happens in addition to driving
whereas for women the driving is something that happens in addition to the conversation.