Watermelon knife

I saw on tv a little while ago an ad for a watermelon knife. Seems strange for January.

It's also watermelon tongs and works for cake too they say.

This has been your latest shopping report from Micky News.

Reply to
Micky

Have you seen the trick cutting watermelons with just a lot of rubber bands? Videos on YouTube.

Reply to
Dean Hoffman

Uhhhh, in the UK I can buy a watermelon in January. Can't you?

Reply to
Mr Macaw