Water supply question for the Toto Drake toilet

I'd planned on replacing an old toilet with a Toto Drake, but the spec sheet seems to indicate that the toilet sits very close to the wall. The water supply comes in directly behind my toilet--no offset--and I'd rather not hire a plumber to move it. (There's an air vent on one side of the water supply and heaven knows what on the other side--the other toilets in the house have the water supply offset, so I suspect there could be a reason this one is the way it is.)
Does anyone know whether I'm reading the spec sheet correctly? Or have a Drake installed that they can look at? I'd need at least a 3.5 inch clearance between the wall and the toilet. Obviously I could go to the plumbing supply store and look, but it's a long drive away so am hoping somebody can help.
If Totos are out, can anyone recommend a good alternative that might work?
Thanks, Judi
It all depends on how far from the wall your toilet flange is installed in the floor. Today's standard is 12" from the surface of the wall to the center line. Years ago it was 14". Since most toilets are built for 12" and none that I know of are built for less than 12" nothing will sit that far from the wall to clear your supply, unless your flange is installed more than 12" from the wall. It may just be simpler to move that supply, but check the measurements from the wall to the centerline of the flange. That can be done by finding the anchor bolts, and measure from the bolt to the wall.

The toilet flange is the standard 12" from the wall. The current toilet base sits about 5" from the wall. I'm hoping to find a decent toilet that will have the required clearance (the water supply is 7" from the floor and extends 3.5 inches from the wall) without moving the water supply line--which would involve a day off from work to wait for the plumber. Toilets, I do. Moving the water supply is beyond my capabilities.

Call or email these guys: http://www.cometplumbing.com / in Virginia Beach. They are Toto dealers, but foremost, they specialize in oddball type problems such as yours. Be advised, it might be better to set up (email) and agree on a time you could talk to them, as they are really busy---but they are great. Ensure you include those measurements in your email.