Water Stain on White Textured Ceiling

Is there any way to repair,mask a water stain on a white sprayed textured ceiling.It seems a waste to re-do the whole large room for one small stained area. Thanks
Apothecon wrote:

then its gonna come back without a sealer to stop the bleeding.......
Seal it first. I had good luck with a can of cheap flat white spray paint. I tested it out to make sure it was close to the same white.
Funny part was that was five years ago after being in this home for five years and I never found the source of the moisture and it has never re-appeared.
--
Joseph E. Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math

Kiltz does the job for us. You can buy it in a spray can if it's a small job. Pat

We used "InstaGone" on our apartment ceiling when the wife let the upstairs sink overflow and stained the living room ceiling. Cost us $20 but saved us from losing our security deposit when we left. Lowe's has a similar less-expensive product in their cleaning supply section for mildew & such, make sure you use a respirator, goggles, & open a few windows or doors because the initial odor is strong!
Matty