Water-spot on gypsum board...

I want to paint over a small water-spot on gypsum board. What is the best way to prepare the area so as to make sure that the water- spot does not end up showing through the freshly paint area.
The water-spont is on the ceiling, which is painted flat-white, and I want to cover it with a flat white paint.
M.W. Poirier

kilz
On 27 Jun 2003 11:18 EDT, snipped-for-privacy@vax2.concordia.ca (M.W. Poirier) wrote:

http://www.kilz.com/pages/default.aspx?NavID # http://www.zinsser.com/product_detail.asp?ProductID