Water seeping in through

R > I am a newbie to home repair so please bear with me if I don't get all R > the terminology correct.
We all had to learn some time! :)
R > My kitchen wall, which is facing the front of my house, has three huge R > windows. R > The house is built on a slab. The point where the wall meets the slab R > is 7 inches below where my kitchen floor meets the wall. R > [The outside of this wall is all brick.] R > R > The problem: R > On certain days when it rains water seeps in where my kitchen floor R > meets the wall. Interestingly, it doesn't necessarily happen when we R > have a lot of rain. I checked the roof, the gutters etc. No issues R > there.
Are you sure? Is it possible rain is leaking in though a seam above the windows, down the inside of the wall, and out at the base? If the house is two-story check the upstairs window also. Check not only the window above the leak site but also over several feet.
- » barry.martin■AT■thesafebbs.zeppole.com «
* The advantage of exercising daily is to die healthier.
■ RoseReader 2.52ß P003186
■ The Safe BBS ■ Bettendorf, IA 563-359-1971