Water pump

My water pump is kicking out the circuit breaker about once a day when wife washes clothes. Motor is not hot, could it be the points or is the pump getting bad. Wayne
If it only trips when she washes clothes and not during a shower or bath, I think I'd be looking for a wiring issue, like the pump not being on a dedicated circuit

could be a breaker, pump or short.
I think thats my problem, I have pump pluged into power bar and it kicks the breaker, so I tried another circuit to see what happens. Wayne

A power bar is not intended to be used to run motors, the breaker may not be able to handle the motor load. A water pump should have it's OWN circuit and panel breaker.

ditto. you're just asking for trouble if it's not on a dedicated circuit