Water Pressure - Wher is my "Pressure Reducing Valve"?

Page 2 of 2
Brett Miller wrote:

The first one pictured on Speedy Jim's webpage is the one I have. I think I paid around $50 for it although I can't remember exactly. Lowe's has them and HD probably does also. In addition to that you might also have a back flow valve which could also be clogged.
There is someting like what is in the pictures on the site, but I was told it was a back flow / anti siphon valve.
How much do the valves on the site run?
Thanks BM

Brett Miller wrote:

Typical cost on a 3/4" PRV should be around $75. Might even find them at BigBox.
Jim