Water Pressure Problem - One Faucet Only

I recently replace my water heater and every time I drained it and turned off the cold and hot water valves and then filled it back up, the pressure in my kitchen would be almost 0. Within a day or 2 it slowly came back. It happened both times I went through that process while trying to repair my old WH. Now that I have replaced it I again get no pressure and it is not getting any better. It has been 3+ days. Is it possible there is an air pocket somewhere? (this seems unlikely given that I have let it run) Could something have clogged the faucet in the process?
Thanks, Ian

The most obvious thing to check is the screen in your faucet aerator. Crud in the pipes gets knocked loose when making such changes, and the screens get plugged.
Bob

That has happened to me and is the easiest to fix if clogged .
Step two is to check the cartridge in the faucet. I've had that blocked also.

The same thing happened to me when I moved in a replaced the WH. I turned on the water and about 2 years of rush flowed into the aerators and plugged them up solid. A quick test is to take the aerator off and see if the pressure goes up. It might also be the valves, they get plugged too.
Not sure which parts were clogged but I took the whole thing apart and cleaned everything - it worked fine after that.
Thanks for the help.