Water pressure backup sump pump brand recommendation

There are 2 brands of pumps I am considering for my home, the Zoeller and the BasePump brands. BasePump has a residential and a commercial model. The commercial Base Pump cost on the web is $435, and the residential type is $295. The cost of the Zoeller one is $143.50. Both brands look similar. Is one brand any better than the other? What do you folks recommend? There is a wide difference in the prices of these units. Thanks a lot for your help.

Reply to
Joe