Water Pipes make noise on opening and closing taps

Hi,
Recently when we open our water taps and close suddenly it makes noise. It was not making before we had changed central heating system to Combi boiler.
What could be the reason please?
Rajinder
Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar Jatt wrote:

UK.D-I-Y
Jim
Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar Jatt wrote:

Something is moving. Hard to hear it from here. :-)
If it is only the hot water, then it likely is caused by the expansion of the pipes. In any case you will need to find the specific location(s) that is(are) making the sounds. The solution may depend on the situation, but often just a simple change in the way the pipes are supported will take care of it. It could mean re-routing some pipes.
If this started right after the work, I would suspect a connection and ask whoever put in the system to come out and take a look. They may just quickly take care of it for you. They may have moved something or put one of their pipes against an existing pipe etc. to cause the sounds.
--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit