Water pipe insulation

I have an 18" diameter X 3' stand pipe in my yard that has a pvc water pipe coming up through it with a hose bib on the end. Because I live in a freezing winter environment I wrapped the pvc pipe with fiber glass insulation. I now want to fill in the space between the fiber glass wrap and the interior of the stand pipe with an insulation material. Any suggestions on what I could put in that space that would be a good insulator?
18" radius you mean, I hope.
Mel wrote:

How about the pressure can foam insulation? Walmart sells it here for $3.86 Can. Which puts out a lot of foam. Its waterproof but i dont know what the R factor is. So you might check it out.

You can fill the void with any type of insulation, but that will not solve your problem. Insulation retards the flow of heat. It does not generate heat so the standpipe will freeze over time. There are special valves made that shut off under ground below the frost level. That would be a better idea.