Water Level in Toilet Bowl

Right after flushing the toilet, the water level is much lower than normal. Gradually it does get higher, though not to a normal level. When flushed, the level rises, then the water goes down the drain. I have a Fluidmaster 400A unit. The rubber tube to fill the bowl appears to working properly and the water height in the tank is fine.

Any ideas how to fix this?

Reply to
nr

What's "normal"? Has the toilet changed it's operating characteristic over the time you've had it? To

-- tomeshew

Reply to
tomeshew

Why is my tank filling slowly or not at all?

bumtracks

Normal is what had been happening for the two months I've been in this house. No changes were made to the toilet before the low level started.

Reply to
nr

Isn't the tank, it's the depth in the bowl.

Reply to
Michael Baugh

Reply to
gfretwell