Water leaks in the SEARS KENMORE washing machine

This is washing machine- SEARS KENMORE- Model Number-110-20932991 and Serial No. CJ3812668. Machine will leak water when the bleach bowl fills. Looking from under the machine it appears that the tub is not returning to its resting place; and the water misses the lower collector. We tried to adjust the tub but it does slide easily. The frame has 3 studs that do not appear to lock anything. These studs are lying pointed side up and do not seem to hit any holes. Is this normal? (These studs are actually inside a plastic protrusion attached to the frame.) Please reply with some ideas on how to secure the tub/base assembly so that the bleach outlet is concentric with the collector located on the tub.
Check Sears site:
http://www3.sears.com/
You can see diagrams under appliance parts.
In fact if you can look at this diagram:
http://www3.sears.com/imaging/ImagePageJava.shtml?productTypeID53200&brandID82&modelDesc=AUTOMATIC%20WASHER&modelNumber020932991&documentID=P9070102&documentTypeID=PLDM&documentClassCode=PM&titleType=TOP%20AND%20CABINET&titleID001& you will find where the parts literature may be already stuffed in your machine at the factory.
This is washing machine- SEARS KENMORE- Model Number-110-20932991 and Serial No. CJ3812668. Machine will leak water when the bleach bowl fills. Looking from under the machine it appears that the tub is not returning to its resting place; and the water misses the lower collector. We tried to adjust the tub but it does slide easily. The frame has 3 studs that do not appear to lock anything. These studs are lying pointed side up and do not seem to hit any holes. Is this normal? (These studs are actually inside a plastic protrusion attached to the frame.) Please reply with some ideas on how to secure the tub/base assembly so that the bleach outlet is concentric with the collector located on the tub.
I've checked all the drawings on Sears.com. No where there is the detail showing the frame with the 3 studs that do not appear to lock anything. These studs are lying pointed side up and do not seem to hit any holes. I am puzzled why these things are there.