Water leak question.

I have a question for ya. We have a water box in our flower bed that is leaking. I've never paid attention to it before. Anyway, it has three water valves inside of which two are on and the third one is turned off. The third one flushes out the box (when I turn it on) as though it is an open valve. The box is still full and slowly stirring the water even when I turn all valves off. Do you have any idea what those might be for? We don't have sprinklers and turning them off and on doesn't seem to affect the water coming into the house. Hmmm. ??? Thanks.
Joe
I have a question for ya. We have a water box in our flower bed that is leaking. I've never paid attention to it before. Anyway, it has three water valves inside of which two are on and the third one is turned off. The third one flushes out the box (when I turn it on) as though it is an open valve. The box is still full and slowly stirring the water even when I turn all valves off. Do you have any idea what those might be for? We don't have sprinklers and turning them off and on doesn't seem to affect the water coming into the house. Hmmm. ??? Thanks.
Joe

You might want to get a wet/dry vac in there and drain it, so you can see where the leak is coming from, and how to fix. There may even be labels on the pipes.
--
http://inquisitor.i.am/ | mailto: snipped-for-privacy@i.am | Ian Stirling.
Is this for irrigation?

Padded room with a view
RWC3
We don't have a sprinkler system and there is a faucet only a foot away on the exterior of the house so I don't think it has anything to do with irrigation. Joe

Is it for fish? It may have a circulation electric pump built in.
Tom J

No pool. I think I've got it figured out now. Apparently two of them are shutoff valves to the house. Still don't know why there are two separate valves. The third is a drain valve. The leak is from the piping that comes in to the water box. I'll probably have to call a plumber to fix the copper pipe. Darn it.
Joe