water leak from rcc roof

I have receintly purchased a flat in second floor and there are two other floors up as well.

I noticed water dripping down from roof above which a toilet of other flat is located and it was flooded unintentionally.

I would like to seek the help

1.What are the possible causes of leak?

  1. If so how to arrest it?

kindly advice

suriya

Reply to
igcarsuri

Water from the upstairs plumbing.

Fix the plumbing. Call the landlord. almosts any property owner should be very concerned about a leak and would want it fixed. In the meantime, keep your personal belongings away from that leak.

Reply to
Lawrence

replying to igcarsuri, Rakesh kumar dubey wrote: A second roof is leakage a drop of water So kindly give me a solution of leakage roof

Reply to
Rakesh kumar dubey

Igcarsuri wrote that question *ELEVEN* years ago. You will have to wait an additional eleven years to receive your answer.

[HomeMoaners cannot read dates.]
Reply to
Sam Hill