Water inside refrigerator

Hi all, I was wondering what would cause water to drip inside my refrigerator; it's coming from a rectangular part in the roof of the refrigerator (the freezer is located above this). I posted some pictures of the part where the drips originate here, if that helps:
http://factwatch.com/fridge.html
Thanks for any clue.
Rog
Roger wrote:

Hi,
Refrigerator make, model#?

A clogged/restricted defrost drain could easily do that... http://www.applianceaid.com/frig_leaking.html

All I know is it's a Hotpoint, at least 5 years or older.

Thanks for the link--I'll look into this.
Rog
If it's anything like my fridge, there is a drain in the freezer compartment to let the defrost liquids drain into a pan underneath the refrigerator. On my fridge this became plugged with ice. The water built up in the freezer (as ice) and would thaw and run into the fridge below since it had nowhere else to go.
I was able to pull the floor up in the freezer and thaw out the ice. Most of it came out easily but to clear the drain hole I had to use a turkey baster and some warm water.

If its just clogged with Ice the OP could just unplug the thing for a day or so. Looks like he only has some cheap Gallo Wine in there anyway! if its convienient to do so it is the easiest thing to try first. This will also fix a frozen up icemaker!