Water in kitchen cold-hot in other areas of home

I recently purchased a new hot water heater (6 months ago).
Within the last week, the water in my kitchen sink does not get hot-not ice cold, but not warm either.
The hot water appears to work fine in the 3.5 bathrooms.
Any help would be appreciated.
Assuming you have a one handle faucet, I would assume it is the problem. Turn off cold water valve under the sink to confirm.

Jeff wrote:

Jeff-
Thanks!
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

If you've got a clothes washing machine, try turning off one of the hose cocks supplying hot or cold water to it. (Yep, just one enough.)
Sometimes a cross connection develops in the machine's water valve block which lets cold water mix into the hot water supply, depending on the relative fluid restrictions in the home's pluming sytem.
HTH,
Jeff
--
Jeffry Wisnia