Water in heating vents

I have been pumping water out of my basement transit heating vents.Is it possible to tie in a sump pump to my vents to keep water out? I dont want to rip up my finished basement to put in drain tile under the vents. This only happens when ground gets very saturated.
Water in air vents? are they at ground level? Lotta health issues here, mold, and bacteria arent good. Id do more than worry about a finished basement. Id hate to see the insides.

Worked at a TV station in Illinois that had this very problem. Broke a hole in the concrete floor in the furnace room (only because it was out of the way), dug a hole and put in a sump pump. The sump pump kept the water table low enough that the water didn't get into the heat vents in the basement level. Kind of strange situation as the building actually sat on the top of a hill. Must have been a clay or rock dam under ground that caused the water to build up high enough to affect the building.