water in furnace?

ok my furnace has been flooding with water lately, and the drain hose, doesn't work so good either, I had to just cut the hose so it could drain onto the floor.
where is this water coming from?
I'm worried my neighbours kids have been using the hose from my sump-pump to fill the furnace's vent with water???
but before I go yelling at them, where else could this water be coming from?
--
Please Visit: www.ptcrew.com

Is it a condensing furnace, Do you have PVC vent, it could be your furnace.

from?
If its a condensing furnace..its from burning gas...:)....really. You dont want that on your floor either....
message

drain
sump-pump
How can I tell what a condensing furnace is, anyway its a forced air furnace, gas, has a small hose to drain water, and a black PVC pipe to the side wall for a vent. you could actually hear the furnace fan sloshing water around.
thanks
If you have intake and exaust air in PVC going outside and a drain that is Supposed To Drain , then its a condensing high efficiency furnace. If you are handy take off the hose or whatever pipe is on it to see why its clogged . You say it drained better after cutting the hose so thats probably your problem. You will rust out you unit so it should be fixed right away.
It might also be added that the water is not "just water"--it has an acidic content and should be treated with care. MLD

water
If its vented with PVC, its either the most unsafe unit installed....or its a condensing unit. Condensing units will be AFUE rated at 92% and higher. They might be one, or two pipe configuration...depending on the age, and model. If you have a couple of rubber hoses from the inducer fan housing, its a condensing unit....altho, since you didnt post a model number and serial, no way to tell.
message

hose,
coming
the
its
I will check it later today, it is a new unit 1yr old.