water in foundation?

My in-laws have a house on the water in the Florida Keys. There is mildew on the base molding in one of the rooms. Room is on the street side about 300 feet from water. There is pipe leaking. On the outside wall was a copper pipe that was crimped. There were signs of drainage. I chipped out around the pipe. It comes from the foundation upward and then outside. I tried to drill a hole from outside to see where it came out on the inside of the house. As I'm drilling, there is water seeping from the hole. No, I didn't hit a pipe. And the hole is below the inside floor. I was thinking of drilling other holes in the vicinity to see if that also happens. Any idea on what is happening?
inside floor __________________________________________________ outside wall X hole I drilled (cement seems wet as I'm drilling) 0 copper pipe

I suspect a busted pipe.

This is Turtle.
I see this on houses that have shifting ground and on a slab of the house. the slab will crack and shift nothing but maybe as little as a 1/64" but cut or break the copper tubing and let it leak just a little for the hole in the copper will be limited to the size of the crack. You will have to rerun the copper line above ground but knowing where it goes and comes from in the slab will be the problem.
If the water in like you say in the concrete , the leak is not far off.
TURTLE