Water heaters

wrote in news:bb688$46ec99c8$9440c41e$12559 @STARBAND.NET:

I know you are but what am I?

Maybe when you sober up you'll come back and read your own post. Pretty silly there drunken, dancing, monkey boi. I post and you dance. It never fails.

Reply to
Clark

wrote in news:a670a$46ef524b$9440c41e$ snipped-for-privacy@STARBAND.NET:

I know you are but what am I?

Maybe when you sober up you'll come back and read your own post. Pretty silly there drunken, dancing, monkey boi. I post and you dance. It never fails.

Reply to
Clark

wrote in news:ba44$46f0957b$9440c41e$ snipped-for-privacy@STARBAND.NET:

I know you are but what am I?

Maybe when you sober up you'll come back and read your own posts. Pretty silly there drunken, dancing, monkey boi. I post and you dance. It never fails.

Reply to
Clark