Water heaters

wrote in news:d44e6$46e8a45a$9440c41e$ snipped-for-privacy@STARBAND.NET:

I know you are but what am I?

Maybe when you sober up you'll come back and read your own post. Pretty silly there drunken, dancing, monkey boi. I post and you dance. It never fails.

Reply to
Clark

wrote in news:ab1ec$46e97595$9440c41e$26995 @STARBAND.NET:

I know you are but what am I?

Maybe when you sober up you'll come back and read your own post. Pretty silly there drunken, dancing, monkey boi. I post and you dance. It never fails.

Reply to
Clark

would all of you please knock it off. this board used to be a friendly helpful place, this squabbling accomplishes nothing.....

Reply to
hallerb

wrote in news:20f0a$46e9f688$9440c41e$30776 @STARBAND.NET:

I know you are but what am I?

Maybe when you sober up you'll come back and read your own post. Pretty silly there drunken, dancing, monkey boi. I post and you dance. It never fails.

Reply to
Clark

You're a retard for the upteen time... Geez, you're one slow sonofabitch!

Reply to
<kjpro

:On Fri, 07 Sep 2007 16:17:19 -0400, Jim wrote: : :> Since I&#39;m faced with the strong prospect of replacing my failing water :> heater I&#39;m curious to learn what others think of the tankless variety :> compared to the contemporary water heater tanks. Single homeowner not :> having to deal with others showering, etc. Might be inclined to use the :> shower while a clothes or dishwasher were operating though. :> :> Although I&#39;m leaning towards gas fired, electric could be considered as :> an option if cost effective. : :From what I&#39;ve read here tankless heaters aren&#39;t held in high regards.

I have a tankless, but I didn&#39;t have to pay for it. If it were on my dime I would have installed (personally) another gas powered tank, probably 40 gallons like the last. I&#39;m also a single homeowner, in a similar circumstance.

I just don&#39;t see the benefit of spending so much more money. Besides, I don&#39;t like the fact that every time I turn on some hot water, the fan goes on in the unit. I can hear it, and it IS annoying. I find myself not using the hot water at all when I can get along with using just cold. Honestly, I don&#39;t recommend them. At low flow rates, the temperature is generally a LOT hotter than it&#39;s supposed to be. I have it set to 110 or 115 when taking a shower, at 100 (the lowest setting) otherwise (I have the remote control). It comes out 120+ at low flow rates. I called their support and was told this is normal.

Dan

Reply to
Dan_Musicant

wrote in news:cf730$46ea0dbc$9440c41e$ snipped-for-privacy@STARBAND.NET:

I know you are but what am I?

Maybe when you sober up you&#39;ll come back and read your own post. Pretty silly there drunken, dancing, monkey boi. I post and you dance. It never fails.

Reply to
Clark

I agree; pathetic is it not? Large egos accompanied by small minds, no doubt! BTW thanks for all the helpful stuff that DOES appear here.

Reply to
terry

All that need be done is to killfile the antagonists. If no more pertinent responses to the message are being posted, killfile the subject too. That way, you won&#39;t see the messages being responded to by anyone..

Reply to
willshak

You&#39;re a retard for the upteen time... Geez, you&#39;re one slow sonofabitch!

Reply to
<kjpro