Water heaters

Page 3 of 5

I know you are but what am I?
Maybe when you sober up you'll come back and read your own post. Pretty silly there drunken, dancing, monkey boi. I post and you dance. It never fails.
--
---
there should be a "sig" here

You're a retard for the upteen time... Geez, you're one slow sonofabitch!

[...]

Putz...

[...]

Maybe when you sober up you'll come back and read your own posts. Pretty silly there drunken, dancing, monkey boi. I post and you dance. It never fails.
--
---