Water heaters

Page 2 of 5

silly there drunken, dancing, monkey boi. I post and you dance. It never fails.
--
---
there should be a "sig" here

LOL. Maybe when you sober up you'll come back and read your own post. Pretty silly there drunken, dancing, monkey boi. I post and you dance. It never fails.
--
---
there should be a "sig" here

[...]

would all of you please knock it off. this board used to be a friendly helpful place, this squabbling accomplishes nothing.....

I agree; pathetic is it not? Large egos accompanied by small minds, no doubt! BTW thanks for all the helpful stuff that DOES appear here.
on 9/13/2007 5:21 PM snipped-for-privacy@aol.com said the following:

All that need be done is to killfile the antagonists. If no more pertinent responses to the message are being posted, killfile the subject too. That way, you won't see the messages being responded to by anyone..
--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY