Water heater question... hook up in series?

Page 2 of 2

Hi,
If you would like to buy one Electric tankless water Heater, I suggest to consider to visit our online store: http://ateliving.ecrater.com .
We are one Chinese Electric Tankless Water Heater manufacturer. We have supplied some Electric Tankless Water Heaters to some American clients and other countries' clients.
Please take you some time visit our website and products album to know our company and products info. You could find our price list from our album.
If you are interested in our products, please contact me.
Await your early reply and comments.
Best regards
Arthur Huang Ateliving Trade and Industries Co., Ltd Website: http://www.ateliving.com Album: http://picasaweb.google.com/ateliving/ElectricTanklessWaterHeater Skype: ateliving
The "questioning OP" is rather creative way of leading one into an ad for his products, eh?
Worth a look at his website even if just for fun, the "electric hot water faucet" was new to me. I've had an "Instanthot" under my kitchen sink for years, but the faucet he sells is different from that.
Jeff
--
Jeffry Wisnia
(W1BSV + Brass Rat \'57 EE)