Water heater

Are Rheem products a wholesale item?
Had a Rheem WH years ago, it lasted about 13 years. Have been buying (gas) Bradford White WH's, I'm going on my 3rd one. They seem to last around 5-6 years.
Can't find Rheem products except through a plumber.
On 10/13/2013 06:13 PM, Kyle K. wrote:

Pretty sure Home Depot has them... if I'd just ask them what they have with a 10 year guarantee...such as GE perhaps.
On 10/13/2013 8:07 PM, Oren wrote:

Thus lower operation cost.
On 10/13/2013 6:13 PM, Kyle K. wrote:

Through distributors to contractors only...if you can find a local distributor who will sell OTC, maybe you can get one direct; otherwise you'll have to use a contractor to get product.

Grainger sells them.
On 10/13/13 6:13 PM, Kyle K. wrote:

On Sunday, October 13, 2013 7:13:06 PM UTC-4, Kyle K. wrote:

I don't know about Rheem, but I have a State one that I bought at HD about 13 yeara ago. About 5 or 6 years later, the thermocouple went. I called State up, they looked up the serial #, said it was still under warranty and sent me a new one for free. I had it in two days. WH itself is still going fine. And it was just a typical WH, not a high end or expensive one.

looked - but that was a while ago,