water heater

We changed the water heater last week. This is a HUD approved model for mobile/manufactured homes. The cold supply comes in at the bottom and so there is no dip tube. It has been in use 5 days now.
The hot water now seems to have very fine bubbles in it. Hot water in a glass initially looks cloudy. As you watch it, it shows that it is full of very small bubbles that float up to the top and dissapate. In a minute or so the water is clear.
This never happened with the old heater. We are on a municipal water system. There is no detectable odor.
What causes this? Is there a fix?
Charlie

The fix is time. You get tiny air bubbles for a little while, especially in winter.