Water from cold side of faucet has low pressure.

The cold side on my bathroom faucet has very low water pressure. The hot side is fine. Assuming the supply line is free of any debris and the faucet valve is allright, what would cause this? Bad o-ring? seat?
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

It sounds to me like you're assuming away the answer.