water flow problem from faucet

I installed a new faucet in the kitchen sink about 2 years ago. I was carefull to follow the directions exactly as indicated. All went well until about a week ago. Now the water seems to just trickle out rather than pouring out as one would expect. The shutoff valves are turned all the way on. There is no water leakage under the sink. I'm wondering if maybe I did somthing wrong or if this problem is related to the portable dishwasher I connect to it somehow. All the other faucets in the house work fine. Any ideas?
Check screen in faucet, may be full of debris which will impede flow. Seamus J. Wilson

You were correct that the screen was dirty, I replaced it but the issue persists. Issue occurs with both hot and cold water. Will replacing the faucet fix the issue?

snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

How is the water flow while the aerator is off the spout?
Impede? You're too highly educated for Alt.home.repair!
You, I like! Splendiforous!
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn More about Jesus
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

Have you unscrewed the aerator to see if the screen is clogged?
Unscrew the aerator and see if some crud is blocking.
--
Christopher a. Young
Learn more about Jesus