Water dripping from Air Conditioning vents in home

We've run into a problem recently where a few of the ceiling vents in our home are dripping condensation when the central air conditioner runs. The air conditioner is in a closet in the laundry room. The venting all runs through the attic. The drain tube runs out the side of the house. We live in Florida so naturally it's hot and humid daily. I've replaced the filter and cleared the drain line. I've searched the net but have found little on this although I'm sure it's not an uncommon problem. Any input is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Reply to
dabrauns.spam

It's probably condensation. It's common if your ducts are not insulated. In humid weather, the ducts will sweat. If you have access to your attic, its easy to buy duct insulation and cover them.

Reply to
Mikepier

Reply to
Smedley