Water dispenser leaking...two valves?

My water dispenser and ice fill tube are both leaking water so I shut off the tap. I checked the parts diagram to get the part number for the valve to replace and there are two valves listed. One before the filter (looks like a dual valve) and one after the filter. I think it's probably the one before the filter but just thought I would check with the experts. TIA!!!!!

Reply to
RJ