Water dispenser is freezing water...

Seems like the Cold Sensor on my Water Dispenser is on the fritz...
If I let it sit for a few days without getting any water from it, it will freeze the water in the cooling chamber. I have to unplug it for a few days and then I can get water again.
Hot is okay...
Unit is maybe a year old?
Thanks, Scott<-
No! you are setting it to low or it needs to be adjusted