Water Conditioning, Inc.

We had water conditioning equipment installed in our home in 1994. The manuals show the name "Water Conditioning, Inc." of Lincoln, Nebraska, and Charlotte, North Carolina. There's no phone number or web site, and a Google search on ""Water Conditioning Inc" brings up a huge list of companies with the term in their name. I need parts for the system, and I'm hoping someone here will know how to contact them.

thx . . . frank

Reply to
frank062547