Watching TV on PC/Laptop

Here is the oppurtunity

19.pa.80

probably another TRAV BS post

Reply to
ransley

The URL caused my FireFox to freeze up. Do not go there.

Lou

Reply to
LouB

Its really not a good idea to click on unknown URLs especially the tinyurl type.

Reply to
George

Esp in newsgroups I am not that familiar with

Reply to
LouB

Lots of these feeds around now. Many are free and don't require special software either. But you need a reliable, fast connection and have to be content watching a picture that is small compared to the size of your screen.

TKM

Reply to
TKM

For $17 on ebay I bought a Hauppauge WinTV card and downloaded the free software.

Hooked my cable to it and I'm good to go, any size screen I want and an always-on-top option.

Reply to
DerbyDad03