Watching TV on PC/Laptop

Here is the oppurtunity http://tinyurl.com/2akr77

probably another TRAV BS post
ransley wrote:

Do not go there.
Lou
LouB wrote:

Its really not a good idea to click on unknown URLs especially the tinyurl type.
George wrote:

Esp in newsgroups I am not that familiar with <sigh>

Lots of these feeds around now. Many are free and don't require special software either. But you need a reliable, fast connection and have to be content watching a picture that is small compared to the size of your screen.
TKM

For $17 on ebay I bought a Hauppauge WinTV card and downloaded the free software.
Hooked my cable to it and I'm good to go, any size screen I want and an always-on-top option.