Watch out your gutter

Gutter stealing is a national trend according to police. A man has just been caught on tape. Check this out:

">

Reply to
tamparocks29

"> src="

Must have been copper.

Reply to
PipeDown

"> src="

So, what am I supposed to see? Doesn't do anything in my browser.

Reply to
Noozer

">> src="

Do nothing. The video doesn't work in Mozilla or Firefox. It works in IE, but isn't worth the trouble to go chasing after. If you insist on seeing it, go to

put the word "gutter" in the search box, and you'll see a list of videos that includes this one.

Reply to
Doug Kanter