Waste Not - Want Not / Toilet Clogging

I was always told, Waste Not - Want Not. So, when I get to the center of the toilet paper roll, I use the cardboard insert tube to wipe my ass. The problem, they always clog the toilet. What can I do about this?

Put your dick in it. Seems like you jerk off a lot so enjoy it.
snipped-for-privacy@AmericaOnWine.com, 7/9/2005, 12:58:18 AM, wrote:

Don't flush it down the toilet. After you use it to wipe your ass, either put it into the bathroom trash can or use it as a dinner napkin later.
--
No matter what happens someone will find a way to take it too seriously.

snipped-for-privacy@AmericaOnWine.com wrote:

Turn it inside out and get another wipin' out of it. Freeze it and give it to your kids for a fudgesicle.
On Fri, 08 Jul 2005 23:58:18 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@AmericaOnWine.com wrote:

Stick the card core inside yourself to line the anal passage. That way you save on toilet paper too.