Wasps in the house

Looks like the "wasp season" is about over here (NE USA) but I have been going mad tyring to find out how they get into the house.
We find them in the kitchen, and I have been unable to see the entry point(s). Maybe some of you can share places you have identified (or not).
Light fixtures, any small hole, most likely on the ceiling or along the outside wall, even behind cabinets sometimes. Here they like to pick the eves to make nests in.
: Looks like the "wasp season" is about over here (NE USA) but I have : been going mad tyring to find out how they get into the house. : : We find them in the kitchen, and I have been unable to see the entry : point(s). Maybe some of you can share places you have identified (or : not). :

Along the siderails (whatever ya calls 'em) in double-hung windows. Gaps in screens.
Mainly, if you're getting more than a wasp now and then, there's a nest somewhere. Take a walk around the house mid-day and look at the walls, up into the eaves, gutters, etc., and look for activity.

@webtv.net says... :) Looks like the "wasp season" is about over here (NE USA) but I have :) been going mad tyring to find out how they get into the house. :) :) We find them in the kitchen, and I have been unable to see the entry :) point(s). Maybe some of you can share places you have identified (or :) not). :) :) The most common areas I have to do service for them will be the fireplace or the attic where they are getting through can lighting, though most any fixture can allow them passage.
--
Lar

to email....get rid of the BUGS