Wasps... die, die, die!

The police have been notified. This is FIRST DEGREE MURDER. A jail cell has your name on it and is ready for you....

----- Normally you can spray them after dark and they wont sting. Of course that means no flashlights either.

Reply to
jw

My wife keeps a can of that stuff on our deck and she is determined to eradicate the hornet population in all of SE Kansas. When I see her reach for the can I head for the inside door because that stuff ends up all over everything in the general direction of the offending insect.

I hose the area down from time-to-time, but I think she is slowly turning our deck into a Super Fund site! :^}

RonB

Reply to
RonB

Wow! I'll make sure to keep my zipper up! ;-)--

Reply to
croy