Wasps... die, die, die!

Page 2 of 2

Ortho Seven power in the nest hole or the liqued in a garden sprayer work, but its bad for aquatic animal life if you have water real close, ive killed maybe 15 nests with seven

The police have been notified. This is FIRST DEGREE MURDER. A jail cell has your name on it and is ready for you.... ----- Normally you can spray them after dark and they wont sting. Of course that means no flashlights either.

My wife keeps a can of that stuff on our deck and she is determined to eradicate the hornet population in all of SE Kansas. When I see her reach for the can I head for the inside door because that stuff ends up all over everything in the general direction of the offending insect.
I hose the area down from time-to-time, but I think she is slowly turning our deck into a Super Fund site! :^}
RonB