Wasing machine hoses (Part II)

So where do you actually BUY these steel-reinforced hoses, anyway? It sounds like a good idea but I've never seen them in a store...somebody got a store name or a web page you can point me to?
Carl Van Camp wrote:

I bought mine from: http://www.ImprovementsCatalog.com
Qty Style # Price Total 1 106690    $29.99 $29.99 PAIR OF WASHER HOSES Sub Total: $29.99 Delivery $6.60
They also sell them at Home Depot and Lowe's.
--James--

Hi,
This may help....
6 foot stainless steel water fill hose with washeer. http://www.repairclinic.com/referral.asp?R 3&Nx2959
This 4' braided-stainless steel fill hose is guaranteed not to burst. http://store.yahoo.com/cgi-bin/clink?a-1appliance+tSwkBf+stainsteelfi.html

They should be available in a lot of hardware stores but you can also get them at the web site linked below.
http://ng.appliance411.com/data.php?rcp4%26AccCatID%3D1
JFYI
Dan O. - Appliance411.com http://ng.Appliance411.com/?ref411 =+
=~~~~~~
Carl Van Camp wrote:

I bought mine at Home Depot.
Both Home Depot and Lowes have them, but if the Home Depot near you doesn't try Lowes. Lowes has a much better selection of everything when it comes to stainless steel. Also, Home Depot carries a lot of imitation stainless steel (hoses made to look like stainless steel, but aren't). So I'd recommend Lowes first.
On Sun, 04 Apr 2004 14:47:55 GMT, "Carl Van Camp"

Home depot has them. I just bought two a few weeks back. About 14 dollars a piece.