Wasing machine hoses (Part II)

So where do you actually BUY these steel-reinforced hoses, anyway? It sounds like a good idea but I've never seen them in a store...somebody got a store name or a web page you can point me to?

Reply to
Carl Van Camp

I bought mine from:

Qty Style # Price Total 1 106690 $29.99 $29.99 PAIR OF WASHER HOSES Sub Total: $29.99 Delivery $6.60

Reply to
JohnB

They also sell them at Home Depot and Lowe's.

--James--

Reply to
James Nipper

Hi,

This may help....

6 foot stainless steel water fill hose with washeer.
This 4' braided-stainless steel fill hose is guaranteed not to burst.
jeff. Appliance Repair Aid
jeff

They should be available in a lot of hardware stores but you can also get them at the web site linked below.

JFYI

Dan O.

- Appliance411.com

=Ð~~~~~~

Reply to
Dan O.

Any decent hardware store or appliance repair parts store.

Reply to
Kai Seymour

I bought mine at Home Depot.

Reply to
Sandy

Both Home Depot and Lowes have them, but if the Home Depot near you doesn't try Lowes. Lowes has a much better selection of everything when it comes to stainless steel. Also, Home Depot carries a lot of imitation stainless steel (hoses made to look like stainless steel, but aren't). So I'd recommend Lowes first.

Reply to
Childfree Scott

Home depot has them. I just bought two a few weeks back. About 14 dollars a piece.

Rein